- Member privilege
- 1 complimentary KIRIN draft beer regular size (u.p. S$8)
1 complimentary KIRIN draft beer regular size (u.p. S$8)
Dashi Master Marusaya
Share this deal
"Dashi" or Japanese broth is the foundation of Japanese cuisines and Marusaya serves authentic Japanese Cuisine using all-natural "dashi".
The most popular type of "dashi" is made from "katsuobushi" (dried bonito flakes).
Though "katsuobushi" is basically produced by simmering, smoking and drying for about 1 year, Marusaya uses 2 years to process their "katsuobushi" (Satsuma 2-year-old Hongare-Honbushi) to further bring out a premium "umami" taste for more flavorful, nutritious and healthy finish.
Marusaya uses all-natural "dashi" with no MSG and other chemical seasonings to bring out the natural flavor from the food and ingredients. Visit today to enjoy delicious, healthy-tasting, authentic Japanese dishes.
- Address: 86 Robertson Quay, #01-01, Robertson Blue, Singapore 238245
- Nearest mobi stop : Entrance to Singapore River (map)
How to claim
Access "My Page" via the mobi app (step-by-step guide here) to show you are a mobi member and claim discount when paying
Not a mobi member yet? Download mobi app now and complete your member verification !
While stock lasts
Terms and Conditions
- 1. This complimentary deal is applicable to valid mobi members only
- 2. Minimum spending of S$15 and above on food is necessary to apply this complimentary deal
- 3. This complimentary deal cannot be applied together with any other promotions or vouchers
- 4. This complimentary deal will not be applicable on Public Holiday, eve of Public Holiday, and special occasions like Valentine's Day etc
- 5. Marusaya reserves the right to amend and update the terms and conditions of this complimentary deal at any time without advanced notice, as and when deemed necessary
Enjoy amazing deals when you register as mobi member
mobi | the new first and last mile AI on-demand shared shuttle service for your frequent travel in the area
Click here to find out more about mobi